Head, Legal Secretary
- US OPERATIONS
Shantel-Lee is the firm’s talented legal secretary, managing the firm’s logistical affairs. Shantel-Lee supports the firm’s attorneys in a variety of technical and non-technical matters.
Ms. Pryce’s essential job at Cohn Legal, PLLC is to ensure our client’s receive the highest level of service and a truly unparalleled and seamless client experience. Ms. Pryce is the firm's Legal Secretary and manages the firm’s operations in addition to technical duties involving our IP Docket system. Ms. Pryce is above all else, eminently capable and versatile in professional abilities.
Office Administration, Logistics, and IP Docket Management Coordinator
Ms. Pryce manages the operations and logistics at Cohn Legal, PLLC including the coordination and oversight of our IP Docket System. Significant managerial duties include:
- Assists attorneys with all aspects of administrative functions
- Manages calendar and arranges schedule (travel, calls, meetings, speaking engagements)
- Manages certain filings
- Assists Attorneys with IP Docketing System
- Manages Client In-take forms and documents
- Provides support to marketing and web department
- Manages billing and expense reports